Its Fri – YAY!!!!
Weekend upon us and end of July! Eeek where does the time go? I am back with a super quick post of a dress I made in May. It was the muslin for the New Look 6145 dress I modified with a bib front here.
Not much to say except for I made it with the three quarter sleeves. The neck had some gaping so I put in neck darts and used bias binding to finish. Made in linen – my favourite fabric so far, bar cotton lawn. Its a neutral-ish military green colour which is the same colur as the other dress but I feel like its wholey different look. And look here I am wearing it with my Morris blazer going for a grammar school open evening :-).
Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy sewing until next time!
I need to get better at blogging my projects. I love posting my finished makes but am so behind! At the moment I have 3 skirts to post.