This was going to be my first post in 2017 but it didn’t quite work out that way. Never mind.
It’s 2017 and I decided my first post(back when I drafted it) will be a record of my broad goals – things I want to get done that I know of, right now. Over the course of the year, this will change, of course, but it’s a good starting point.
So in 2017 – I will/shall/do/achieve/endeavour to/
- Sew lingerie.
- Sew 2 Burdas (from the magazine) per month.
- Sew 6 Knipmode patterns
- Participate in The Monthly Stitch Challenges. I think every other month will do.
- Make men’s jeans/trousers.
- Sew 1 item from each of my sewing books
- Knit and finish 4 items.
- Complete SWAP2017 before the deadline.
- Make 1 Christmas present and a Christmas tree skirt.
- More sewing for OH and kids.
- Improve my lining skills.
Health wise – I love doing yoga and will continue with it but I’d like to add some cardio to that by regularly going to Zumba class. I love dancing so it fits.
Here is a video I made talking/rambling on about some of these sewing goals.