I have been nominated by the zaney Demented Fairy for this award. I thoroughly enjoyed reading her post and so I have jumped in too.
“Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” Created by: Okoto Enigma
Here are “The Rules” to the “Mystery Blogger Award”:
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny one
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- What’s the most embarrassing thing YOU’VE done?
- Where did you meet the love of your life?
- What’s your favourite holiday destination?
- What song do you want played at your funeral?
- Can I come over for tea?
Three things about me that you may not know –
I was a bed wetter until I was 11 years old. Brightest kid in school but I wet my bed – hence my firm belief in compassion for bed wetting in children. I know they dont want it to happen but its outside their control.
I failed my practical driving test 6 times when I was 18 and gave up. Then when I was 24 I got it the first time after I had waited months to book it in order to save up money in case I had to redo the exam again.
I am an introvert. Though I can be and do enjoy being around people it does tire me out and I need a recovery period.
The most embarrassing thing I have ever done. Way back when, I went on a blind date with a guy whom I totally ghosted by not answering calls or texts. About six months later I bumped into him at an event and I pretended to never have met him and played off how funny it is to find someone’s doppleganger. Yeah. Cringe.
Hugh Jackman and I will meet soon on a yacht cruising the Caribbean – our eyes will meet across a room where Careless Whisper is playing softly (it’s a Christmas cruise) and the electricity is tangible as we glide towards each other. He gazes into my eyes and says -“Is that a linen Giselle maxi dress with hand sewn sashiko embroidery?” I swoon :-).
Rome. Gelatarias around every corner – need I say more?
Let’s Get It On – Marvin Gaye. Seriously – I don’t want a funeral- I want a celebration of life and whats more life-affirming than getting it on eh?
Absolutely! Can you handle a table of 5 rowdy kids?
Now my turn! Here are my questions:
- What song will ALWAYS get you on the dance floor?
- Whats your signature dish?
- Your proudest moment was…….
- Favourite colour
- Your best dance move is….